Who better to teach you the tricks of the trade but a 20-year newsroom veteran?
No one should undertake media interviews, press conferences and appearances unprepared.
With our tailored training you can become a professional media spokesperson and learn:
– the essential questions you should ask before agreeing to any interview
– how journalists think, what they’re looking for and the different types of interview scenarios
– how to make journalists more interested in what you have to say
– how to anticipate and prepare for the most difficult questions
– essential tactics to help you communicate what you want to say
– the importance of body language for TV